I bought this outfit for Nellie so that I could buy the matching outfit in DD's size. She never gets to dress like Nellie! Someone had asked how the outfit would look on an 18-inch doll, so I took some pictures when my order arrived yesterday. This is my first album, so let me know if it doesn't work.

This outfit looks great on Nellie. The sweater is just a teensy bit short, but it is really hard to tell. It just doesn't come down too far over the waistband. The sweater actually velcros, so there are no buttons. The tights fit perfectly, and even Bitty's red "suede" Mary Janes fit with no problem getting them on. There is a little bit of room around the skirt and the sweater through the middle, so I think this would even fit the chubbier PM dolls. I really like the short length on Nellie - I think she looks sassy. See what you think ...

Here's the link:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2117817873